Welcome to ERTS² 2018!
The ERTS² Congress is a unique International cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, the “place to be” for actors from universities, research centers and industries :
- Unique : no other event have this particular mix of scientist and industrial representatives, acting in several domains, that we have in ERTS² !
- International : half of our 60 program committee members come from outside of France
- Cross sector : all the domains where embedded systems are central, including, but not limited to :
-transportation : aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway and marine
-satellite and space exploration
-telecommunications and wireless connectivity
- Completed by a specialized exhibition : a selection of tools providers, SMEs specialized in embedded systems development and integration dedicated to your exact needs.
- And it’s in Toulouse, a unique blend of south art of living and high technology, famous for its aeronautical and space industry, but also for its automotive activity !
The 2016 edition has gathered more than 100 talks, 400 participants and 50 exhibitors, with more than 2000 B2B meetings. In 2018, we’ll do even better; with a special emphasis on automotive and space.
ERTS² is organized jointly by
Regular abstract and short paper submission (4 pages): June 18, 2017 extended to July, 9
September 22, 2017
Regular Paper for review (10 pages):
October 27, 2017
Final Paper submission deadline
(Short & Regular):November 24, 2017
SIEMENS - MENTOR GRAPHICS