The conference will be held at the "Pierre Baudis" Congress Centre of Toulouse in France.
It is a modern place for trade, privileged by its immediate proximity to the Toulouse Centre in a green environment.
It can hold from 50 to 1,200 people.
- A site in the city centre within a park of 7 hectares
- Located 15 minutes from the airport,10 minutes on foot from Capitole Square
Pierre Baudis Congress Centre
11, esplanade Compans Caffarelli 31000 Toulouse - France
A complimentary transportation pass will be distributed to the delegates on site at the badge withdrawal. This pass gives access to the Toulouse official transportation: tramway, metro, buses and shuttle to airport.
- 38 regular flights, including 24 international flights (20 in Europe).
- 16 daily flights between Toulouse and the main provincial towns and cities.
- more than one flight per hour
- a daily shuttle bus connects Paris to Toulouse in 1 hour and 10 minutes every 30 minutes.
A shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes from Toulouse-Blagnac airport and the city centre.
It stops at :
- the Pierre Baudis Conference Centre (Compans Caffarelli station),
- the centre of Toulouse, Jeanne d’Arc station (line B),
- Jean Jaurès station (lines A and B),
- Matabiau Station (train, metro, bus, coach).
This line is equipped with buses adapted for access for people with reduced mobility.
Toulouse has a direct motorway link with the main capitals of Northern and Southern Europe.
Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway network at the junction of:
A62 motorways (to Bordeaux),
A20 motorways (to Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
A61 motorways (to Montpellier and Barcelona),
A64 motorways (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San Sebastian),
A66 motorways (Pamiers, Foix, Andorra),
A68 motorways (to Albi and Lyon),
A75 motorways (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Millau Viaduct)
There is a secure paying car park "Compans Caffarelli" with 1,000 spaces at the foot of the site.
The Toulouse Matabiau SNCF train station (08 36 35 35 35).
Approximately 10 minutes by car from the congress centre.
Toulouse is 5 hours and 30 minutes from Paris by fast train, 2 hours from Montpellier and 2 hours from Bordeaux.
More information on the Toulouse Matabiau Train Station
The line B “Compans Caffarelli” stop is located at the foot of the Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis (Pierre Baudis Congress Centre).
The metro operates from Sunday to Thursday from 5.15 in the morning until midnight and Friday and Saturday until 12:42 in the morning.
Service frequency is every 6 minutes at off-peak times and 1 minute and 20 seconds at peak times.
Toulouse Metro Line A B
For any further details, contact Allô Tisséo
05 61 41 70 70
Regular abstract and short paper submission (4 pages): June 18, 2017 extended to July, 9
September 22, 2017
Regular Paper for review (10 pages):
October 27, 2017
Final Paper submission deadline
(Short & Regular):November 24, 2017
SIEMENS - MENTOR GRAPHICS